I sent my payment via western union the name spice4high sent me.I finally recieved my tracking number which appeared to be somewhat legit even tho delivery date said 1- 9- 2016 which is wrong of course.
But i know sometimes they are slow to update. They gave me a website tradexcargo. When i finally got an answer from tradexcargo they said it would be here yestetday. It never showed.
Last night i recieved a msg saying my package was on hold until i paid 250 more dollars for some insurance or something and theyd refund me that after package arrived? This makes no sense at all. Ive already paid for my package why would i have to pay more. And give them money they turn around and give me right back?
This aint right. Ive been ordering online for 5 yrs and never heard of anything like this. Then i recieved an email from spice4high sayin they had no idea who i was and i never ordered nothing! I have their emails,which contain tracking number.
Why did they send me tracking number if i never ordered? I sent them screenshots of my western union reciept. I have multiple text from the number that used to be on website as recent as yesterday. Now for some reason its not there.
I dont know why they want me to pay 250 more dollars to get 100 order delivered! I just want my stuff or a refund.
Ive never been treated or done like this and ive ordered alot.Im thinking ive been robbed and this is all a scam.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "(I wrote this to Panera a week ago and never received a response back from them) I love panera especially the asiago roast beef and the chicken soup. Today when..."
- "Benton Nissan of Hoover is a horrible, and corrupt dealership!!! On 10/15/2016 (sat) I saw an ad regarding their versa 2016 for $9,995, and within 15-30min the red flags were quickly..."
- "I was just eating a salad made from marketside spring mix purchased at our local wal-mart. After I took a *** something poked the roof of my mouth.I spit it..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."