Spice4high Shipping Service Review from Hoover, Alabama
I sent my payment via western union the name spice4high sent me.I finally recieved my tracking number which appeared to be somewhat legit even tho delivery date said 1- 9- 2016 which is wrong of course.
But i know sometimes they are slow to update. They gave me a website tradexcargo. When i finally got an answer from tradexcargo they said it would be here yestetday. It never showed.
Last night i recieved a msg saying my package was on hold until i paid 250 more dollars for some insurance or something and theyd refund me that after package arrived? This makes no sense at all. Ive already paid for my package why would i have to pay more. And give them money they turn around and give me right back?
This aint right. Ive been ordering online for 5 yrs and never heard of anything like this. Then i recieved an email from spice4high sayin they had no idea who i was and i never ordered nothing! I have their emails,which contain tracking number.
Why did they send me tracking number if i never ordered? I sent them screenshots of my western union reciept. I have multiple text from the number that used to be on website as recent as yesterday. Now for some reason its not there.
I dont know why they want me to pay 250 more dollars to get 100 order delivered! I just want my stuff or a refund.
Ive never been treated or done like this and ive ordered alot.Im thinking ive been robbed and this is all a scam.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
You May Also Like
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..."
- "Benton Nissan of Hoover is a horrible, and corrupt dealership!!! On 10/15/2016 (sat) I saw an ad regarding their versa 2016 for $9,995, and within 15-30min the red flags were quickly..."
- "I was just eating a salad made from marketside spring mix purchased at our local wal-mart. After I took a *** something poked the roof of my mouth.I spit it..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."