Spice4high Shipping Service Review from Hoover, Alabama

I sent my payment via western union the name spice4high sent me.I finally recieved my tracking number which appeared to be somewhat legit even tho delivery date said 1- 9- 2016 which is wrong of course.

But i know sometimes they are slow to update. They gave me a website tradexcargo. When i finally got an answer from tradexcargo they said it would be here yestetday. It never showed.

Last night i recieved a msg saying my package was on hold until i paid 250 more dollars for some insurance or something and theyd refund me that after package arrived? This makes no sense at all. Ive already paid for my package why would i have to pay more. And give them money they turn around and give me right back?

This aint right. Ive been ordering online for 5 yrs and never heard of anything like this. Then i recieved an email from spice4high sayin they had no idea who i was and i never ordered nothing! I have their emails,which contain tracking number.

Why did they send me tracking number if i never ordered? I sent them screenshots of my western union reciept. I have multiple text from the number that used to be on website as recent as yesterday. Now for some reason its not there.

I dont know why they want me to pay 250 more dollars to get 100 order delivered! I just want my stuff or a refund.

Ive never been treated or done like this and ive ordered alot.Im thinking ive been robbed and this is all a scam.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Spice4High Online Order
Review category
Food Stores
review #912526 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Spice4high? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 03 #1207686 Salinas, California

You have lost your money, it is a classic scam and you are lucky that it is for only $100. Buying anything using Western Union from someone you don't know will turn out to be a scam. Always use a credit card or PayPal. Don't use Western Union or a debit card.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Spice4high. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Spice4high.
Filing a new complaint about