1.2
Layout of Store

I sent my payment via western union the name spice4high sent me.I finally recieved my tracking number which appeared to be somewhat legit even tho delivery date said 1- 9- 2016 which is wrong of course.

But i know sometimes they are slow to update. They gave me a website tradexcargo. When i finally got an answer from tradexcargo they said it would be here yestetday. It never showed.

Last night i recieved a msg saying my package was on hold until i paid 250 more dollars for some insurance or something and theyd refund me that after package arrived? This makes no sense at all. Ive already paid for my package why would i have to pay more. And give them money they turn around and give me right back?

This aint right. Ive been ordering online for 5 yrs and never heard of anything like this. Then i recieved an email from spice4high sayin they had no idea who i was and i never ordered nothing! I have their emails,which contain tracking number.

Why did they send me tracking number if i never ordered? I sent them screenshots of my western union reciept. I have multiple text from the number that used to be on website as recent as yesterday. Now for some reason its not there.

I dont know why they want me to pay 250 more dollars to get 100 order delivered! I just want my stuff or a refund.

Ive never been treated or done like this and ive ordered alot.Im thinking ive been robbed and this is all a scam.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Scotty_35 is overall dissatisfied with Spice4high and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spice4high.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Spice4high to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Spice4high?

Comments

Did you ever receive your package a refund ?

Kuwait, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait #1271081

That are bad peoples don't give them anything they ***

Kuwait, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait #1266994

I pay them $950 for jwh 210 powder I don't get anything now almost week nothing

Kuwait, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait #1266992

They're bad don't give them anything they lire be carful that's all they take my money I don't get anything

to Ahmad 123 Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1275365

I need my money back please

Salinas, California, United States #1207686

You have lost your money, it is a classic scam and you are lucky that it is for only $100.Buying anything using Western Union from someone you don't know will turn out to be a scam.

Always use a credit card or PayPal.Don't use Western Union or a debit card.